Thursday, December 21, 2006

Recent donations

Apologies for neglecting my blog these past few weeks. There has been further good news on the fund raising front with donations coming in from Nautilus UK member Russ Garbutt and in a personal capacity Edmund Brookes of the Chamber of Shipping and also Robert Woods from P&O.

In the Isle of Man Anglo-Eastern have offered support and the staff of the Chamber of Shipping had a quiz night and donated the proceeds. I've tears in my eyes. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of you all, thank you!!

I hope I will not let you all down and actually manage to complete the challenge in 2008. By all accounts it is an extremnely tough event and my New Year resolutions include (a) losing weight (b) getting fit and (c) getting some off road experience in. Wish me luck!

No comments: